Unless announced otherwise, we meet on the 3rd Monday of the month except June and July when there are no meetings. Our yearly dues are $55 and our transactions are taken through Paypal.
Code of Ethics
As a requirement for admission to and retention of membership and participation in the Northwest Section, Florida Professional Photographers, Inc., agree to strive at all times to upgrade and improve my knowledge and skill of professional photography, marketing and related areas.
In all my dealings with users of photography and the general public, I will
- Strive to present all photographic services in surroundings and in a manner which reflects the highest levels of professionalism.
- Deal with all users of photography, other photographers and the general public with honesty and integrity.
- Not use any marketing or competitive practice which violates any Federal Trade Commission, or other Federal or State regulatory agency rule or regulation, or Federal or State statute or any decision of any court of competent jurisdiction.
- Strive at all times to produce photography and photographic services in accordance with the highest levels of professionalism.
- In all dealings with fellow photographers, students and others who aspire to be professional photographers, I shall share the knowledge and skill of professional photography.
- Support efforts for and assist in the education of all interested persons and the general public in the art and service of professional photography.
Agreeing to this document attests that all statements made by me on this application for membership are true to the best of my knowledge, and further attest that I have read, and agree without reservation, to abide by the Code of Ethics defined above.
I further understand that failure to do so may result in my reprimand, suspension or expulsion from the organization after a hearing as provided by Article VII of the By-laws of the Florida Professional Photographers, Inc.